LOCUS activities and results are presented and promoted within the scientific community according to its dissemination plan, which includes: (i) publications in top-tier journals of the area; (ii) presentations of results within major international conferences; (iii) participation and organization of dedicated workshops as well as fairs and public events; and (iv) education and academic dissemination activities.
The main dissemination activities in LOCUS are:
- Publications: Journal Papers
- Publications: Conference Proceedings
- Exhibitions, Fairs, Workshops and Other Conferences
- Collaborations with related Projects
- General Public Dissemination
All the publications acknowledging the LOCUS project can be found on the LOCUS community page on Zenodo.